Thursday 30 December 2021

December 2021 Review: Make Good Choices

It's been a bit of a board game month for me which is why you'll be seeing a lot of board game reviews and play throughs here for a bit. Also coming up is my play through of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire which I could squeeze in while completing Neverwinter's decently rewarding and SUPER easy Echoes of Prophecy campaign (even the legacy weekly tasks award the currency for this one).  

Our Friday night gaming continues with GTFO and now Mech Warrior Mercenaries 5 beating down Ghost Recon Wildlands. Mech Warrior is an interesting game, but boy did we plug in a lot of mods to make it work for co-op.

Anyway, hope everyone has a Happy New Year! One that will be better for everyone, and one that we can all make good / better choices in. We'll see how we go! :P


That's not a good choice. Who the heck makes these ads?

Most Viewed Posts in the last 30 days:
Steam Discovery Queue - Crusade of the Free XXV
Steam Discovery Queue - Crusade of the Free XXVI
Steam Discovery Queue - Crusade of the Free XXIX

Ah, posts from that silly crusade. As I mentioned previously I'll still be posting about free games I find on Steam but this time just the ones I find interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment