Friday 16 July 2021

The Lion's Song

Everything is (loosely) connected.

This four chapter point and click game is pretty different from your usual adventure ones and is very much story driven. While your choices do affect outcomes down the track, its really the experience you will be playing for... which isn't helped by the seemingly stagnant first chapter (stuck in a one room cabin for most of it) or grindy second chapter (guess I didn't like the protagonist).


I had that feeling too, but I'm glad I stuck it out.

At least the music is good, and I really got into the game by chapter three but I'm wondering if that's simply too late for other players. Anyway, not a bad game but I wouldn't go out of my way to go get it. I give it two train stops out of five.

Insight: Even when solving math's puzzles, its still a find the spot game so just move your cursor around.

No comments:

Post a Comment