Monday 16 November 2020

MGSV: Self-Discharge

[Part of the MGS Diary]

I am saved from the assassin by a heavily bandaged man who I believe is Jack Bauer. He helps in sneaking me past the murderous soldiers and a supernatural flaming monster to exit the hospital until we are separated by enemy gunship fire.


A boss fight already? Sure!

It is then that Ocelot arrives on horse back to assist with the rest of my exfiltration, especially as the flaming thing pursues us on a flaming horse! Good thing he didn't pick a flaming motorbike, flaming all-wheel drive, or flaming plane. We manage to escape by crossing a river.

Ocelot then gives me a robotic arm, which is better than my old one, and the task of rebuilding my mercenary crew and getting vengeance on those who did this to me. Sounds like a plan!

Insight: Do what Jack Bauer says/does if you want to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment