Saturday 14 November 2020

MGSV: Pieces of Paz

[Part of the MGS Diary]

The exfiltration of the kid Chico from torture Camp Omega was pretty straight forward as I am really, really sneaky. Learning that Paz, another captured ally, was in the base forced a return visit though and one that became loud when my suppressor failed.

Still managed to get her to the chopper, and amidst news that Mother Base was being destroyed by an unknown enemy force we discovered that Paz had been implanted with bombs. She jumped out the door to try save us, but it was too late... We were going down.


So... I rescued a bomb...?

By the time I opened my eyes again it was nine years later, riddled with scars and shrapnel and missing one arm. Just in time to be awake when the same unknown enemy force locates the hospital I'm in, sending a deadly female assassin to finish me off in my weakened state.

Insight: Ground Zeroes is a really short game, though it has a few unlockable side missions. In most of them, being stealthy is often better than going in guns blazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment