Wednesday 9 February 2022

Arcane Dragons Blood Supercrooks

A trio of animated Netflix series.

Arcane (aka Arcane: League of Legends)

I don't know much about League of Legends other than it's my type of game. That said this (currently one season) action adventure show is amazing in every aspect. The art, voice acting, world building and most importantly storylines are fantastic, immediately making it one of my favorite shows! Highly recommended, and can't wait for season two.


Excellent show.

Dota: Dragon's Blood

I don't know much about Dota other than it's my type of game. That said this (currently two season) fantasy adventure is pretty good, and features a lot of dragons which always gets a thumbs up from me. I do question how they choose accents for the various races though, why there are odd short "filler" scenes peppered around the place, and why some people are WAY overpowered. Not as good as Arcane in any aspect but still an entertaining enough show and looking forward to season three (if it gets one).

Supercrooks

Ahha! A cartoon based in the world of Jupiter's Legacy which is "so good" they're making a live action version of it? Ok, sign me up! All my excitement faded away while watching the first episode and a half. This show is garbage. Well, maybe it gets epic in the next few episodes or whatever but I'm sorry. Your entire first episode was basically filler that could have been condensed down to 10 minutes. NOTHING IS HAPPENING. Not really a fan of the art either so I'm definitely giving this one a miss and recommend you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment