Friday 22 October 2021

Tales of the Blight II: Sera

[Part of my Dragon Age: Inquisition play through. Spoilers ahead!]


Didn't think I'd like her, but she ended up being my favorite companion.

I told them I'm not an elfy elf but I get sent to the stupid forest anyway! Should have been Dorian who'd be all Tevinter about this ancient bullshit. Or Cassandra, but she's got a thing for the Inquisitor, busy with her thing and his thing... doing things.

Trees are stupid. Just like people fighting their other people about some other rubbish god as if Corypenis isn't bad enough. And what's with all the bloody spiders!? Ugh, water everywhere. Everything is dank and chafy. I need to find a place to pee. Well, this is rubbish. Let's do whatever and get out.

Shrines are bad. Who doesn't know that? Another nutter trying to become a god. Right, I can see why everyone fights over this. No I can't. You're smart, but you're sort of stupid. Stupid magic ruins everything. You're not even very good at it. Don't care. Stupid gets arrows. Hey! Look at this! I've got something for you! It's my butt! That's a surprise, innit arseholes? Arrows. Arrows come next.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. I even made a bear friend! Maybe I can teach it knitting. Knitting is brilliant! It's stabby sewing!

Insight: Frostback Basin is another DLC area, which means it will match your level when it loads up (minimum level 20). The dragon here is the hardest available in the game and has all the tricks too. Use cover when it flies, and frost resist potions are especially handy for his adds, who you need to clear out as soon as they show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment