Saturday 30 October 2021

October 2021 Review: The Next Freedom

Happy Halloween! Lockdown lifted this month which is pretty good morale wise as it means our board game nights can resume! I was hoping to also resume adventures in Black Desert but I keep getting "bin\blackdesert32.dat" is broken even from a fresh install. What the heck? As such I've instead been helping Elminster out in Neverwinter Online with the Echoes of Prophecy campaign and it's just as easy as Shintar said - even starting late I completed the first progression bar whose rewards include a catch-up artifact set.

I also thought to myself - hey, Epic games gives free games every week - surely Steam has some free ones too? The answer to that is... Yep. A LOT. You can expect me to be posting about those soon.

Most Viewed Posts in the last 30 days:
State of Decay 2: Leaderfall
September 2021 Review: Death Count
Blade Runner (1982) and Blade Runner 2049 [tied 3rd]
The King (2019), Outlaw King & Kingdom (Korean TV Series) [tied 3rd]

No comments:

Post a Comment