Friday 1 February 2019

February 2019 Status

Sigh. So many things still to do from last time. Reminds me of something an instructor told me years ago: The only thing in my way is myself. Apparently this still is the case. I also found an unexpected wall which will slow back log clearing down a little - my monthly download limit. Some of the games have huge file sizes which means I'll need to be clever in my download scheduling.

    End 2019 with less weight (no change from last month, total: no change)
    Make board game prototype (no progress)
    Complete web comic chapter 1 (no progress)
    Clean out wardrobe (no progress)
    Deal with overhanging trees (no progress)
    +Clean the roof

Backlog Update:

FROM GIFTS (or freebies)
Batman: Arkham Knight (done)
Dying Light
Shadow of War
Satellite Reign
Battle for Wesnoth (had enough)
Lego Lord of the Rings
Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Baldur's Gate
Baldur's Gate 2
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt
Fallout Tactics (done)
+Another Sight: Hodge's Journey
+What Never Was
+A Story About My Uncle
+Deponia: The Complete Journey

Board games:
Mice and Mystics Campaign (6/11)
Zombicide: Black Plague Campaign (8/11)
London Dread Campaign (0/4)
Adamastor (0/2 modes)
Escape from Colditz (1/2 modes)
House of Danger (done)
+Pandemic: Fall of Rome

No comments:

Post a Comment