Tuesday 1 January 2019

January 2019 Status

Happy New Year everyone!  I quite like this list thing that I started doing last year, so I'm obviously going to be continuing it. I finally upgraded my computer too, so now all those games that I previously couldn't play are fair game once again and I've already been hammering away at them! :)

Also, in hopes to get the web comic / board game thing progressing, I'm going to be limiting all my drawing work to those two projects only - so no more random art work for a bit. I'm sure it will still be tough with all the games I've yet to go through, and all the ones I got gifted for Christmas!

    End the year with less weight (+1 kg from last month, final total: -4.9 kg)

    +End 2019 with less weight
    Make board game prototype (no progress)
    Complete web comic chapter 1 (no progress)
    Clean out wardrobe (lots more to go)
    Deal with overhanging trees  

Backlog Update:

FROM GIFTS (or freebies)
Batman: Arkham Knight
Dying Light
Alien Isolation (done)
Shadow of War
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (done)
Satellite Reign
Assassins Creed Unity (done)
Astroneer (Alpha) (done)
+Battle for Wesnoth
+Lego Lord of the Rings
+Assassin's Creed Odyssey
+Baldur's Gate
+Baldur's Gate 2
+Kingdom Come: Deliverance
+Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt
+Fallout Tactics
+Sword Legacy Omen (done)

Board games:
Mice and Mystics Campaign (6/11)
Zombicide: Black Plague Campaign (6/11)
London Dread Campaign (0/4)
Play Adamastor (0/2 modes)
+Play Forbidden Sky (done)
+Play Escape from Colditz (1/2 modes)
+Play House of Danger (2/5 chapters)

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck on that list.

    (I'm 100% on my list, which was "stay employed".)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Redbeard! Glad to hear your list was maxed out. ;)

      Delete