Tuesday 26 February 2019

Today I Smiled: Insight

Gevlon's farewell post made me realize that I should probably be sharing some gaming insight and not just stories and reviews all the time. We'll see how that goes in future posts as I'm probably not that good in "gamer skills" so my teaching qualification might not be up to par. :P

On to other stuff, with all the flooding that happened here you would think pilots would be busy delivering supplies or helping with evacuations. Not this guy, he's just bored.

Speaking of a different type of catastrophe, did you know there was actually a "High Priestess of Blood"? Had she been imprisoned in Russia I suppose she would qualify to be sent to the Black Dolphin Prison, where they most likely have bear hunting dogs skilled in Barkour. Yes, today I learned Barkour is a thing.

I'll leave you with what actually made me smile - the insights of comedian Jo Koy in this short clip. Enjoy your day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Nah, you're not required to share "insights" like how Gevlon did, because when you're an asshat like Gevlon, you think you're always right. I don't see you moving in that vein, and to be honest Gevlon would likely disapprove of your insights as they likely differed from his.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not required is true, and likely to be disapproved by many but I'm certainly not going to go to the depths Gevlon did. More like just providing tips as I think of them.

      Figured it might just be a way to add more value to my posts. We'll see, its not like I'll be doing it for everything! :)

      Delete