Sunday 2 September 2018

Eador: Wizard Power

[Part of the Masters of Eador story.]

A new master, the necromancer Beleth, appears in space. His lands are a tier above Oinor's and demands in no uncertain terms for Nesturs to be his lackey. Nesturs refuses, and continues to attack the unmastered shards. The wizard Phiruno serves Nesturs next and blitzkriegs the heck out of the local lord with his spells, giving Nesturs a greater appreciation for mage champions.

Magic is OP.

On the next land, larger shard than any Nesturs previously conquered, the wizard Kelaide is enlisted and deals with the increased threats rather well and eliminates Beleth's champion quickly. The larger territories prove difficult to govern though, as some teeter near rebellion. The scout Dynrigg is hired to assist in this matter - expanding each territory through exploration as to avoid an overcrowding populace.

The slow pace lets Kelaide reach archmage status, and with Dynrigg bribing Oinor's troops to defect, has an easy time conquering the rest of the shard.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, it is great post , “From the minute I put on my headphones, I instantly felt a different INSIDE my head! It was like my brain felt alive and in tune...in a way I’d never experienced. It was crazy. The most amazing part was, within the first week, I could absolutely tell a difference in what I was manifesting. I had attracted and closed two HUGE contracts! Cha-ching!” For more information click here https://bit.ly/2LI8TdB

    ReplyDelete