Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year's Resolution

Happy New Year! I thought that for a change I -would- list out stuff I wanted to accomplish this year, and to give you a heads up of what you may be able to expect on this blog in the future! :)

Next year I'd like to:
  • Lose 12 kgs. That's just 1 kg per month! Maybe we should all try do this? :P
  • Start writing out the guild history, one chapter per 2 months would be good.
  • Complete 10 quests for NWO.
  • Make a silly game of my own.
  • Continue the Today I Smiled series with 2 per month.
  • Finish composing another song.

Coming up in January (see here for previous list):
  • The Darklands story will be coming to an end / pause (done)
  • Review of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (done)
  • Review of Redshirt (done)
  • Review of Descent: Journeys in the Dark (done)
  • Today I smiled x2 (2/2)
  • Top 10 Reasons Why I Stop Playing Games (done)
  • Review Brothers: A tale of two sons (done)
  • Lose 1 kg. (lost 3kg!)

And sometime in the Future:

  • Review of Hearthstone (beta) (done)
  • Review Forced (done)
  • Review Damned (alpha) (done)
  • Review Lost Planet 2 (done)
  • Review of Police Precinct (done)
  • Diary of a Marked One may continue with Far Cry 3 (done)
  • Dead Island Diary may continue with Dead Island: Riptide (done)

No comments:

Post a Comment