Friday 3 April 2015

Ambitious Dynasty: This Place is a Dump!

[Part of my Dynasty Warriors 8: Ambition Mode story.]

Before I can do anything else I have to go gather materials out in some ruined village because no one sells that stuff around here. I soon encounter the brash Sima Zhao doing the same thing there and after some nice words (we fought) he decided to join my cause. Good thing too because not long after that we got attacked by tigers and an assassin that managed to poison him. Lucky for him I found the medicine pretty fast.

Thanks dude, I would have totally been owned.

Turns out the forces of Daqiao were in the nearby castle and behind the attacks so I went over and persuaded her (through violence) to cut it out and join my team instead. While she agreed, her body guard Taishi Ci ran off, forcing us to give chase and apprehend him. Twice actually, since he escaped the first time.

I was captured!? Where was my body guard?

I'm sorry, I failed to protect you by running away. 
Twice.

With that done I finally had enough materials to construct a barracks and can get my "army" to begin scouring the nearby countryside for more construction materials which costs me 10,000 gold per attempt. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment