Tuesday 2 February 2016

Please help Louie

I've been trying to keep my real life out of this blog as much as possible but this warrants it.

One of my nephews (in law) is suffering from TB meningitis and is racking up a hefty hospital bill so I helped my wife make a Gofundme page to hopefully try raise some finance to help them in this trying time.


Donations are obviously welcome, even amounts that wouldn't buy a coffee (conversion to Philippine Peso nets a good margin) but I'd also very much appreciate simply spreading the word using whatever means, social media or otherwise, you have at your disposal.

Louie is just 22, and he's currently in a coma. Please help him out.

For my readers my regular posting schedule will be delayed for a few days to keep this up top where people can see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment