Wednesday 27 November 2019

The Wild Hunt

Welcome to my play through of the Witcher 3. I intentionally didn't do a story for the previous Witcher games but since this seems more open worldy I thought I'd give it a go. If you haven't played it yet I highly recommend you do so as there will undoubtedly be spoilers here, even if I try to skip some details.

Chapter 01 - Yen
Chapter 02 - Vultures
Chapter 03 - Squirrels
Chapter 04 - Clues
Chapter 05 - Rats
Chapter 06 - Coin
Chapter 07 - Letho
Chapter 08 - Baron
Chapter 09 - Monsters
Chapter 10 - Dijkstra
Chapter 11 - Junior
Chapter 12 - Escape
Chapter 13 - Doppler
Chapter 14 - Explorer
Chapter 15 - Outlander
Chapter 16 - Djinn
Chapter 17 - Kingmaker
Chapter 18 - Bears
Chapter 19 - Witchers
Chapter 20 - Allies
Chapter 21 - Siege
Chapter 22 - Generals
Chapter 23 - Politics
Chapter 24 - Conjunction
Chapter 25 - Retirement

That concludes the Wild Hunt story! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment