Tuesday 3 October 2023

Elden Ring

I know I'm very late to this party but as a fan of their earlier works I'm glad I finally get to play this game, gifted to me by Juris! It's also the reason I've stopped playing chess for a bit... but like chess expect me to not understand what's going on half the time, and I'll be trying the "online but solo" version for starters which means I still got to see all the handy signs others would leave behind but have no chance of being invaded (or asking for help apparently). Lastly if you're wondering what's up with the post titles I'm trying to copy the "restrictive" message style available in the game. :P

Chapters:
1 - Didn't expect pathetic sort
2 - First off, fingers and then time for down
3 - Be wary of invisible sort
4 - Dog, O friend
5 - No joy ahead
6 - Why is it always undead? Therefore try undead
7 - Be wary of fingers all the more giant
8 - Let there be monarch
9 - Praise the lift
10 - Reinforcements required ahead
11 - Why is it always monarch?
12 - Ahh, jumping...
13 - Seek hole, and then edge
14 - Didn't expect weak foe
15 - Let there be suffering
16 - Could this be a friend? Therefore enemy
17 - Behold, dastard!
18 - Lord, O Elden Ring
19 - I did it!
20 - Offer introspection

This story has ended! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment