Thursday 19 October 2023

Elden Ring: Behold, dastard!

[Part of my Elden Ring journal]

All that delay has finally set the tree of thorns properly ablaze and I find myself back in the ash covered capital where, unsurprisingly "Sauron", the leader of the Roundtable hold tries to kill me. He is easily defeated, as is Godfrey, the first Elden lord who is now here in the flesh. Nepheli helps me kick his ass and not only accepts me as lord but offers to be queen too!


My club is now the size of a small tree. LOL

That will need to wait as past the thorns is the most anime BS opponent so far, Radagon, who has watched so much Bleach that he can flash step. And worse - his second form of being an elden beast can do the same! That's a bit too much for me at this point so its off to explore again, this time raiding a small castle in the snowfield which is actually a good XP grind.

The boss here is the slow moving knight commander from the plagueville swamp again though but now upgraded with a lightning leg. It's a tough fight but I finally beat him and get another magic elevator medallion thingy. If this was a modern setting it would just be a security pass but you know... magic! This one takes me to an octopus infested tomb, followed by a blizzard covered snowfield with archer ladies riding on wolf back! At the far end of this is a strange ghost town that needs fires lit (again) but invisible assassins and sharp shooting snipers make this challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment