Saturday 27 August 2016

Skyrim: Shouting at Stones

Adventures in Skyrim - spoilers ahead! You can follow the rest of the story here!

With my new dragon shout prepared, Sero and I headed for the nearest obelisk: the wind stone. Just like shaman dad said, a single yell was enough to destroy the corruption from it - freeing the enthralled people. It also freed a lurker (fishman) from the dark world of Apocrypha though which succeeded in killing all but one of them. I probably could have saved more but I wanted Sero to learn how to fight these things.

Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Ftagn!

The beast stone was next, and was a lot easier for Sero since the enthralled reiklings nearly killed the lurker themselves! At the water stone Sero is lucky to survive, saving only one person and needed saving himself at the end especially since a wandering dragon joined in the fight. I killed it easily once I could get up to it, but Miraak absorb-blocked my devouring of it's soul. That's ok, I have 60+ spare.

The earth stone, back at Raven Rock summons two lurkers but Sero finally gets the hang of things and saves everybody! Good job henchman. It's time to go exploring Eastwards and we don't get far when we run into the guard captain fighting off ash spawn near a dilapidated farm. After assisting him, he asks us to find the source of these creatures and end them. I love a good extermination!

Because Veleth can't win against three of them apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment