Saturday 4 July 2015

Sojourn at Entropia: The Outback

[Part of my Sojourn at Entropia story.]

Being low on ammo I decide to do another messenger quest with my Sleipnir. Not sure what this Deer building of New Oxford is, I'll have to check it out on a return visit.

This huge land mass out in the styx is mostly PvP land so I suspect it's used to store criminals. Amethera Outback = Australia? :P

Reach the destination running on fumes (again). Not sure how I'm going to afford future fuel.

Due to fidling with my friends list during the flight though I accidentally requested mentorship from Sara Serenity. She laughs at my mistake but is willing to actually mentor me anyway. I think, why not?

In typical fashion, she shows up in style. Because, a bright gold car that stands out is exactly what you want to drive in PvP land. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment