Wednesday 10 June 2015

Sojourn at Entropia: Body Parts and Shrapnel

[Part of my Sojourn at Entropia story.]

With few supplies my choices of missions had been narrowed down significantly, but then I had a thought. Fiddling with the teleporters and talking with the teleport technician at Port Atlantis opened some locations for me to visit. Hopefully one of them would have a quest that would supply me with some much needed ammo, or a new ride.

Fortunately, Half-moon Cove had an NPC who gave out ammo to hunt some level zero crab things. Yay! I got even more ammo for killing the brood mother crab.

This let me get another task nearby to fight some Maffoids.

The reward for that was some nifty red armor at Port Corinth. Woohoo!

With that I managed to do a few more quests in the Corinth vicinity.
Stop telling me you are evading, monster!

Sometime during this, one of the critters I kill also drops a new rifle for me. Yay! This is a big deal because a buying a newbie rifle costs 4 PED, and the critters don't really drop anything in the way of money. Just body parts and shrapnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment