Sunday 21 June 2015

Sojourn at Entropia: The Feffox Attack

[Part of my Sojourn at Entropia story.]

Emergency at Port Atlantis! Having unlocked the teleporter from Fort Troy I decided to warp over there and see what was causing all the fuss.

Oh. Level 499. O_O

Lots of people showed up! Green dots on the radar are other players!

This guy was casting magic(?) at the monster's butt!

Time for the big guns!

Unfortunately the rewards for killing the Feffox Queens were abysmal, and while I gained a lot of skill points I certainly lost a lot of ammo (and all my rockets) in the process. My pistol also broke. I still have a worn out rifle and the brand new one Caligula gave me, but I'm not skilled enough to use it effectively (very low rate of fire and poor accuracy).

No comments:

Post a Comment