Sunday 9 December 2018

House Wars IV: Heavy Stander

Just a small update from the last House Wars entry - a metal collar turned out to be the fix from the Storm King's attack, and while things have been quiet since then, nature has been slowly bringing its forces back to bear. Flourishing weeds and hedge plants have started going out of control, though these were easily handled with a couple of bottles of Roundup (it's super effective) and a few hours of intense hedge trimming.

My main problem are the huge trees in the back, sitting on neighboring properties. Their long branches now overhang my house which is somewhat worrying and annoying (due to critter poop), especially as I can't reach them myself. I'll need to hire some mercenary arborists to cut them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment