Sunday 9 April 2017

Dragon's Dogma: A Punishable Offense

Adventures of Skyrim - spoilers ahead! You can follow the rest of the story here!

While assisting with Fournival's trial I also do some recon for Ser Fedel on the Northern fortress and discover that the troops there might not be so loyal to the Duke. After passing the information on to him I am invited by Aelinore's handmaiden to sneak into the Duchess' tower at night to keep her company? Of course, I have to sneak in because that's an offense punishable by execution. Not 10 seconds pass after entering her chamber that the Duke knocks on her door.

I quickly hide as the crazed and drooling Duke enters, throws Aelinore on the bed and proceeds to ... strangle her. Hmm I guess they like it kinky? Waiiiit a minute, he's actually killing her! I jump out of hiding which startles the Duke out of his murderous stupor, saving Aelinore's life. In thanks, she quickly calls the guards and has me thrown into the dungeon for a good whipping. That guard doesn't go easy! Aelinore comes afterwards apologizing that it was the only way to save my life. I think she just liked watching.

Why yes. Yes I do.

After she leaves I break out of the cell (because, hey - it's me), and while I'm at it free the gardener imprisoned on false accusations in the cell next to me. It turns out that he overheard damning evidence for the Fournival case so I urge him to testify at the trial, taking him personally back into the castle where the guards don't seem to care about the two escaped convicts wandering about. Lol. Guess the Duke is crazy! Anyway, Fournival is found guilty and is sentenced to life imprisonment.

No comments:

Post a Comment