Wednesday 21 March 2012

UO running out of HP?

I've recently been pulled back into the world of Ultima Online, and I must say from what I've seen and from what I hear it is in a sorry state of affairs. The birth and death of free shards has always been a common occurence ever since we began our adventures in UO many years ago. These days though it seems that the timespan between those two events is much shorter and even (what I thought were) the "stronger" shards seem to now be dying. From what I've heard, the same is true for the paid OSI shards, although they mostly are still standing simply because they had more HP (players) to start with than the rest (please correct me if I'm wrong). I'm not usually the type to save anything. I don't save the whales, the trees, the children, the environment, electricity, and the like but I am willing to try save one of these shards.

Often such a fate is completely out of my hands but this time I actually think I can save the damned thing. Or at the minimum, prolong its existence till someone comes along that can save it. Who knows, maybe -you- are that someone. Why not find out if you can make a difference before it's too late and join here - "Shadowcove: Prophecy". It's free to play and all the software is provided.

As a bonus, I'll even throw in links to some cool stuff such as The DragonBorn Comes (again), Ruin, and Snow White and the Huntsman. Is it wrong for me to look forward to that movie? It looks like just my sort of thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment