Wednesday 18 January 2012

Dead Island Diary

I had quite a bit of fun doing one for my adventures in Skyrim, so I thought I'd continue the trend now that I've started Dead Island. :) It probably won't be updated as frequently though as I'm trying to play it coop with my brothers. Nevertheless, I hope it becomes an interesting read.

A Holiday with Zombies - spoilers ahead!
1. Zombies in Paradise
2. The Dumb and the Dead
3. They ain't scary at all
4. Act I: Completed
5. Scumbag City
6. Over, Under and Out
7. Jungle Party
8. The Evil Tribe
9. Final Fun Run
10. Can't Escape from Paradise (Dead Island: Riptide)
11. Deus Ex Machina
12. That was a Dead End
13. All Kinds of Crazy
14. Under the Dome
15. The Glory of Destruction
16. Criminal Scum deserve Death
17. The Henderson Disconnect
18. Who do you Voodoo
19. Serpo Derpo
20. E-E-Elec-Electrical Scraps!
21. Finish Her!

Tales from Dead Island have ended for now. Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment