Friday 28 May 2021

Adventures in Black Desert Online

I'm finally trying out this game (the "Remastered" version) after seeing the trailers years ago (now that I can play it for free). Character wise I'm starting with a Musa, since sword and bow is my jam and more because all the write ups for him are "was once really good but is now not very" which fits me perfectly. :P

I'm also making use of the "noob catch up channels" of New Olvia for as long as I can, as it offers some nice boosts and generally makes things a little easier and as usual, I'm editing some of what's in the game simply because I can. Let's see just how far a free-to-play tourist can get!

Chapter 1 - Cheap Adventurers
Chapter 2 - Hired Muscle
Chapter 3 - Cure All
Chapter 4 - Attack on Calpheon
Chapter 5 - Into the Leight
Chapter 6 - Isobelle and Elina
Chapter 7 - Nella's Quest
Chapter 8 - The White Witch
Chapter 9 - A Song of Barbarians
Chapter 10 - Shen Rising
Chapter 11 - You need to Train
Chapter 12 - Sword on a Stick
Chapter 13 - The Black Spirit
Chapter 14 - Across the Sands
Chapter 15 - Desert Tourist
Chapter 16 - Dragon Bandits
Chapter 17 - Secret Army
Chapter 18 - Robber Team
Chapter 19 - The First Ring
Chapter 20 - Named Delegate
Chapter 21 - Trespasser
Chapter 22 - The Sly Queen
Chapter 23 - The Sherekhan
Chapter 24 - Garmoth
Chapter 25 - Ahib Tamers
Chapter 26 - Unfinished Gem
Chapter 27 - Life Skills
Chapter 28 - Blackstar Bomb
Chapter 29 - Settling Down
Chapter 30 - Case Closed
Chapter 31 - Row Row Row, you're Sunk
Chapter 32 - Across the Sea
Chapter 33 - First Mate
Chapter 34 - The Second Questing
Chapter 35 - Return to Port

An odd error is preventing me from logging into Black Desert Online and everything I've tried doesn't work so that's the end of this for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment