Hey all, it's that time of year again where work is busy and on top of that my "writing fuel" is being used in the preparing of the current campaign my party is playing through. I'm also behind on recaps of that, but for now I thought I'd just share some links that I liked which you might also enjoy.
Starting off with some feats of engineering we have the process of "rescuing" a pretty big tree house, and China brings future tech closer by having robot fighting matches and first flying cars?! That's cool but surely going to cause air control some headaches. If you prefer your fighting to have a more human element you might enjoy these clips from FreeMMAGyms, and the archer Blumineck.
Music wise I've really been enjoying Mac Glocky's restyled songs, as well as Warframe's Lullaby of the Manifold and Yoko Kanno & the Seatbelts's recently extended version of TANK! Lastly if you want to both have a laugh and be impressed by yodeling, here's Chicken Attack, which I would never have encountered if not for Juris! Thanks dude!
Sunday, 16 August 2026
The Slow Down in Posting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment