Tuesday 7 February 2023

Warframe Market

After the thousands of hours I have in Warframe (now MR27) I can no longer say that I am a Free to Player. Yep, much like Mabinogi before it - it has finally convinced me to part with some real money which in turn has become in game platinum - and now I'm introduced to a new (for me anyway) part of the game: Merchanting.

Standing around at Maroo's Bazaar to sell something can be boring and likewise its annoying to hop in every now and again just to see if someone is selling something I want (trade chat can help) - but this Warframe Market fan site just makes trading so easy. My favorite part isn't even the buying and selling: it's that every time I go to do a trade with someone I usually end up in their fantastically decorated dojos to explore for a bit! Our dojo is very spartan in comparison.

2 comments:

  1. Dojo's can certainly be fascinating to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I would probably have never traded in Warframe weren't it for that site. It boggles the mind how developers don't seem to be able to come up with proper trading systems for their games by themselves (Path of Exile was no different in the early years, only that there wasn't even a Maroo's Bazaar).

    I've seen so many outstanding Dojos by now, it's really great what players come up with. Most of the time I don't even think "why didn't I think of this?" because I haven't got the slightest clue how they even did it in the first place.

    ReplyDelete