Thursday 30 January 2020

January 2020 Review

Starting the year in pretty bad shape. On the plus side, that leaves plenty of room for improvement! The Epic Games store is going to be my main adversary in that though I think, since they're continuing to give out free games regularly over 2020. It does depend what the games are though - for example I think I'll skip their offering of "Farming Simulator 19" as I get enough farming simulation in MMOs! :P

    End 2020 with less weight (-1 kg from last month, running total: -1 kg)
    Make 1 web comic page (working on the story draft - again)
    Make new board game idea (dropping, too many board games to play atm)
    +hire landscapers for back yard
 
BACKLOG
Borderlands 2 [gift] (done)
The Escapists [free from Epic Games] (had enough)
The Wolf Among Us [free from Epic Games] (done)
Postal 2 [free from GOG] (done)
How to Survive 2 (gift)
Undertale [gift] (done)
LISA: The Painful [gift] (done)
Rimworld [gift] (had enough)
Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain [gift]
Totally Acurate Battle Simulator [free from Epic Games] (done)
+FTL [free from Epic Games] (had enough)
+Sundered: Eldritch Edition [free from Epic Games] (had enough)
+NWO: Infernal Descent (0/2) [free to play]
+Horace [free from Epic Games] (12GB for a platformer!? No thanks!)
+The Bridge [free from Epic Games] (had enough)

Board games:

Zombicide: Black Plague Campaign (10/11)
London Dread Campaign (1/4)
Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage (0/13)
Love Letter
Black Orchestra
+Mice and Mystics: Heart of Glorm (0/11)

BLOG STATS

One Year Ago

I made a number of Absurd Game ideas, won Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice, and asked you guys for help on what to do with an Anti-Vaxxer acquaintance.

Five Years Ago

I began my Creative Writing Experiment, played the masterpiece To the Moon, as well as a few of the Assassin's Creed game series.

Most Viewed Posts last Month
Madam Secretary
The Cursed: Cold Turkey
NWO: Ode to the Forgotten Adventurer
Cloak and Dagger

That's an unexpected listing, though Madam Secretary was definitely a popular show! The ratings are a bit weird though as I noticed my highest audience is from "Unknown region". I assume that means space! Hope all you aliens are enjoying my work! :P

Top Search Terms last Month
ac odyssey adrestia mods
how do i get my worshop to lv 2 neverwinter
more and better prime day coupos online

Proving that once again, people are mainly after services and info.

No comments:

Post a Comment