Monday 19 January 2015

Nameless: Creative Writing Experiment

So, I decided to try something new out this year - I guess you can call them exercises in creative writing. They are still game play throughs or "Let's Play(s)" but with changes to fit better as a story narrative. Also there is no set schedule to their posting, they'll just pop up every now and then so don't be surprised if there isn't one say... tomorrow. :P

Hopefully it will eventually help me to better write that guild history thing that I've been planning to do for eons now. I also hope that at least some of you enjoy it! I'll be collating the "chapters" in this post to make it easier to find later on. I do request that you comment on them though, in regards to ... anything really! Guessing what game I'm playing (I suspect this will be dead easy) or even pointing out spelling and grammar errors would be great. As a newbie level writer / artist I expect I'll need a fair bit of help!

Chapters:
Sisters of the Sand
No Freedom from Fate
The Magic Number
Ashes to Ashes
A Step Ahead
Experience
The Deal
Punishment
Gedrin
Sedrite
Easy
Balkazar's Lair
Payment
The Wizard King
Buying Time
The Siege
Victorious
Shadowstar
Sharing a Meal
Ambush
Not that Way
Captives
Preparation is the Key
Already Dead
Not Everyone can Evade 
The Challenge
Liquid Fire
Ladies First
The Rats Nest
Deeper
Belief
Florin
Cold Touch
Dranner
The Mages Guild 
Not Welcome
Bloody Gems
Group Two
Cathedral Showdown
The Best Defense
Mission
Homecoming
Notaku
The Sorrows
Arslan
The Money Lender
Not Much of a Choice
Kalek
Satisfaction
Glancing Blows
Glorified Fetch Quest
Grim Paintings
Crossroads
All the Way up Here
Dinner Reservations
The Other Problem
Mount Verini
Ruined
Summit
Worms
Time to Rumble
Forest of Spears
The Lyre
It's not Luck
Unsealed
Remembrance
Plan B
Evil Intent
Explosive Volume
The Answer to Unasked Questions
Pretty as a Picture 
The Last Ship

This story has now concluded! Thank you for reading! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment