Sunday 12 April 2015

Ambitious Dynasty: Pretty Spry

[Part of my Dynasty Warriors 8: Ambition Mode story.]

With construction for a training ground finally completed, I set out to subdue recruit the new neighbors, Sun Shangxiang and her full-bossomed bodyguard Lianshi.

Girl power!

We also "persuaded" the dutiful shield maiden Xingcai to join the ranks while building up a stables and an academy at our home base too. Those buildings sure eat up a lot of resources to rank up, and as you might have guessed - the higher the rank, the more resources they require.

Xingcai - the only one smart enough to bring a shield to war.

I then got word from a messenger on the battlefield alerted me that some handmaidens were being attacked by tigers, because it's always tigers. After saving them / her (there was only one left when I got there) I found out that the culprits responsible were bandits led by some creepy old dude named Zuo Ci. While I manage to defeat him too, for a change he DOESN'T JOIN me. Instead he escapes each time just to fight me again later.

Pretty Spry for an Old Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment