Sunday 25 January 2015

Today I Smiled: I Has Zomboid

I won a free game! :)

Super short post just to give big thanks to Isey of IhasPC for running a random draw of people to win a free copy of Project Zomboid. By extension thanks to Eri (aka J3w3l) of Healing the Masses for doing the same thing first (which inspired Isey to do so). I haven't played it yet, but free stuff always makes me happy.

Just for kicks, here are some short and cute animal related videos for you to enjoy: a cat's reaction to a giant spider, a kitten nibbling its tail, and a four year old girl feeding a pack of pitbulls.

Lastly, I'm going to try crank out posts daily again. Let's see how long that lasts!

Hope you all have a lovely day. ^_^

4 comments:

  1. HAHA nice videos. Totally related, they may start some sort of Zombie Apocalypse.. =) Enjoy the game and looking forward to reading your posts about it =)

    (PS - did it come through ok on steam?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! It's downloaded and everything, just need to get around to playing it at some point now! =)

      Delete