Wednesday 20 October 2021

Tales of the Blight II: Cassandra

[Part of my Dragon Age: Inquisition play through. Spoilers ahead!]

My ancestors hunted dragons here ages ago. Hard to picture what it was like then. Some call them majestic beasts. Majestic? Say that after you see a pile of dragon shit bigger than your house. Now these Exalted Plains are a contested battlefield of the civil war, but upcoming peace talks have left the battlements barren, save for the dead. And the dead do not rest here.

Ugh, that smell. This... this is blood magic. A last resort of the desperate deserters, blindly following a Venatori master to sow chaos against Empress Celene's army. They will not succeed. I will not let them. "Into darkness, unafraid."

When it is done, I would like to be with the Inquisitor again. He has grown quickly into someone I truly care for. It has been too long since we have traveled together. I have missed it.


Smutty literature is the way to her heart!

Insight: The lightning dragon here is fought in a swamp. For obvious reasons, try not to stand in the water when in breathes at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment