Monday 11 October 2021

Wonder Woman 1984

Wishes are bad. Guess someone wished for a sequel.

When a wish granting magical stone falls into the wrong hands it is up to super heroine Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) to save the world. While it has funny moments, cool effects, and the beautiful Gal Gadot, there's something very tame about the whole thing. For starters, remember how she massacred Germans in the first film which was awesome? Yeah. Not so much this time around.


Bad guys lucky day.

There's also a problem in making Wonder Woman use new skills, which she uses exactly once. Indeed the highlight for me surprisingly turned out to be Chris Pine's sections. Not really recommended, I give it two geologists out of five. 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard much good about this one, and the Pitch Meeting was more brutal than light-hearted so I've given it a pass. I still may see it at some point, but it's certainly not on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I'd suggest expecting a B grade movie that just happens to have Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in it. :P

      Delete