Thursday 21 October 2021

Tales of the Blight II: Dorian

[Part of my Dragon Age: Inquisition play through. Spoilers ahead!]

It's freezing! Why is a desert freezing? Cold desert wasteland. "Let's send Dorian!"

I read somewhere you can sink into sand. Just... whoop! Down you go. Do they have sand worms here? Giant sand worms? No? Ah, the Venatori. It will be wonderful to rid the world of these cretins. Just what are my fellow countrymen up to all the way out here? I know I'm supposed to just be "observing" but I was never good at doing what other people wanted, and I need to prove that Tevinter isn't the source of everything bad and evil in the world.


Tevinter's sparkliest mage.

Dwarven ruins on the surface. That must be a year's worth of argument for the scholars. An enchantment designed to keep people out. A warning, or possibly a test. Someone should do something about that. Are they really searching for more artifacts for Corypheus after he pulled an archdemon out of his arse? Oh, look—a dragon. What a perfect way to ruin our day. I can't decide if it's impressive or disconcerting.

So much for that. Our dear commander might crack a smile for once. Well, I’m rather sick of this place and I shouldn't keep them waiting, it's so impolite.

Insight: The deserts are finally an area where you should use a mount for travel. Otherwise, mounts are best used to jump off cliffs because they negate all fall damage somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment