Wednesday 7 August 2024

Galavant

A musical, fairy tale epic!


It's fun times with this lot.

This two season fantasy musical comedy series made me feel good with every episode and starts of with the old classic quest - the hero Galavant (Joshua Sasse) needing to save his fair maiden (Mallory Jansen) from the evil king (Timothy Omundson). Twists happen immediately and the ridiculous story just gets better and better as it goes along as characters get plenty of development. Despite the low budget effects and being more like a stage production than a TV show, I really enjoyed this and can easily recommend it. A good gauge if it might be for you is to watch the intro song here and see if you want more.

2 comments:

  1. Great, now I have Weird Al singing "Hey hey! We're the monks!" going through my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, for me its the "Goodbye" song that keeps coming back. :P

      Delete