Sunday 30 August 2020

Tormentor x Punisher

I'm not sure you play as either.

In this LOLZOR top down shooter which is very well summarized during its hand drawn intro sequence, you play as one angry chick in a room of endlessly spawning demons and literal bullet hell. Luckily, you have a trusty shotgun and machine gun which somehow reload each other when firing.

It's this, over and over.

Most importantly, everything (that I've seen) dies in one hit. You included, so be prepared to be running like crazy to avoid enemies and fireballs while running after teleporting bosses (who only need one hit to kill). It's a crazy game but crazy only gets so far before getting boring. Not one I recommend, I give it 1 laughing goblin out of 5.

Insight: Prioritize enemy shooters if you can. You want less stuff flying around the screen, not more.

---

Blaugust Bonus: "Tell us about some community that you are part of and why it interests you or how it impacts you?" -Kanter

Dragonarm is our small but long running guild and I generally play the games where they go. It's also the basis for that web comic I plan on doing some day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment