Wednesday 26 August 2020

Sunrider: The Mask of Arcadius

A strategic novel with an amazing sound track.

As the captain of a freelance capital ship in an anime universe, naturally you begin your quest to build a space harem get revenge against all the bad dudes. While yes, most of your staff are female, the story is actually quite decent (not overly adult in the free GOG version I played) and the tactical space battle sections can be quite challenging.

Time to be EPIC!

Most surprising is the fantastic backing soundtrack this game has as it really gets you in the mood to kill the many enemies that plague your universe. I was pleasantly surprised at just how much I enjoyed this so I highly recommend you look past the questionable screenshots and jump into it. You might end up enjoying yourself! I give it 4 executive orders out of 5.

Insight: Upgrading the Sunrider's kinetic weapons (cannons) is better than upgrading its lasers.

---

Blaugust Bonus: "With the pandemic, we are going through an unprecedented time.  In what ways has this shared global event impacted your content creation?" -UnwiseOwl

It's given me some cool headings for my end of month posts, but that's about it. I don't go out much, even without the pandemic. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment