Saturday 2 June 2018

June 2018 Status: BUSY!

I haven't really added much from last month and that's because June is going to be very busy for me, as I'm having a lot of overseas visitors over. This means I'm going to be behind on Neverwinter's next module: Ravenloft, miss the Jubilee (again), and that I'm not going to get many things done in general. I suspect my blog posting will also decrease for a bit. The updated lists look like so:

    End the year with less weight (+1.5 kg from last month, running total: +.5 kg)
    Complete NWO: Lost City of Omu (2/2)
    Learn 3 more songs (3/3)
    Draw 12 drawings of anything (7/12)
    Make a parody comic (dropped)
    Make board game 19 prototype (procrastinating)
    Complete web comic chapter 1 (needs more condensing)
    Make a simple computer game (dropped for now)
    Clean out computer games (Done)
    Clean out wardrobe

Backlog Update:

FROM GIFTS
Sims 3
Overlord 2 (Done)
Eador: Masters of the Broken World

COMPY CAN'T RUN (but I want to play)
Batman: Arkham Knight
Dying Light
Alien Isolation
Shadow of Mordor
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Satellite Reign
+Assassins Creed Unity


The "learn 3 songs" task was surprising as I learned 3 completely different ones to the ones I had intended to learn, and as I've started doing the drawing tasks I've realized how draining they are again. As such I've dropped the parody thing as I'd rather put effort into the actual comic, and I'm going to have to really plan the comic better to condense down what actually needs to be produced.

Also ditched the computer game inkling for now to focus on the original list. Game wise, Sims and Eador will probably get their own journals at some point but I doubt much will happen with that this month so we'll see how it goes. Step one is for me just to survive.

Either way I'll be dropping the Backlog section for now since it's pretty much under control, at least until I upgrade my PC. Alright June, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment