Sunday, 5 July 2026

Batman: The Telltale Series

Having played a few other Telltale games I can confidently say this one is the best. Excellent art, voice acting and branching plots that really give player agency make this a beautiful game, especially since the writers weren't afraid to have a different take on this Batman universe. 

Over two "seasons" with five chapters each (get the "Shadows" edition to get them both) you'll encounter many familiar faces from the rogues gallery and while there's a bit of QTE combat to be had (which is on the easy side of things) it's the timed dialogue choices that will really get your brain working. Excellent game and highly recommended! I only wish there was more of it! 

2 comments:

  1. Am I the only who finds Batman's eyes lighting up with surprise when Agent Iman Avesta hugs him tearfully, to be adorable? Like, his hands go up with astonishment, as if not knowing what to do, but atomically returns the embrace as best as he could. Hugging her back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam Fraser said...
    Sam Fraser
    Avesta's hug of Batman the first time appears to be the same animation as the "embrace her" option, albeit with Batman initially taken by surprise before he hugs her back.
    1y
    Sam Fraser
    Is it weird that when Avesta hugged Batman the first time, before they fall into the cage, I was surprised that Batman hugs her back? I half expected him to just stand there and wait for it to be over... I mean... I guess the super-heroly thing to do would be to hug the hostage in their time of need... totally broke the immersion of my emo-bat though. lol.

    ReplyDelete