Friday 1 January 2021

The Hitman's Bodyguard

Can't plan for everything!

Why would a hitman (Samuel Jackson) need a bodyguard (Ryan Reynolds)? Because he happens to be the key witness in a trial against one evil president (Gary Oldman). As expected, it is not even close to smooth sailing as the pair are just as likely to kill each other in this entertaining action comedy.


It's a fun time!


Expect a decent body count and a lot of swearing. There are some surprisingly good fight and chase sequences too, definite props to the stunt team for that. I don't want to give anything more away so I'll head straight to my score: 3.5 Jags out of 5 and I would definitely watch it again.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this one a lot and keep saying to myself I'm gonna watch it again, but haven't gotten around to it yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're also making a sequel called the Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard!

      Delete