Monday 26 October 2020

AC Odyssey: Herald from the East

[Part of the AC Odyssey journal]

"What have you done!?" demanded Herodotus angrily as he confronted his old friend in Samos. What was supposed to be a visit due to the death of his parents had quickly escalated into an investigation on the mercenary attacks on the island village; attacks propagated by the man now before him.

"You've been gone too long Herodotus," came the reply. "The Persians are paying good coin to establish a foot hold here and their fleet is already en route. I'm afraid I can't let you interfere with our plans."

The distinctive face masks gives them away.

 "Then I am sorry too," Herodotus nodded as his comrade Alexios, better known as the Eagle Bearer, lunged from a nearby shrub and within a blink of an eye killed the conspirator and all of his armed guards. "Looks like you've recovered from that tree incident nicely," said Herodotus.

"I'm getting there," nodded Alexios. "Come on, we need to sent the Adrestia to sink that fleet!"
 
Herodotus didn't move. "I... I can't. While I've enjoyed our adventures, Samos needs me now."

"I understand," Alexios said approvingly as he shook hands with the scribe. "And don't worry about those Persians. I'll take care of them."

Insight: Now that I got gifted the DLCs for this game, this story can continue! Thanks Juris!

No comments:

Post a Comment