Friday 2 March 2018

March 2018 Status

Status update time and once again I'm doing that thing where I'm adding things to my to do list, even though the previous items are still there!

    Complete web comic chapter 1 (procrastinating)
    Finish board game prototype I'm happy with (planning "Game 19")
    End the year with less weight (+0.5 kg from last month, running total: -0.5 kg)
    +Finish the Direbug Saga
    +Clear 20 games from my back log
    +Draw 12 drawings of anything
    +Learn 5 more songs  
    +Complete NWO: Lost City of Omu (x2)

Ah, procrastination my old friend. In my head, I'm treating the 12 drawings task as a warmup before I get into the web comic thing but I secretly know I'm just putting it off. Knowing me, I'll probably complete the 20 games task (which is around half my current backlog list) before the web comic one. Definitely going to gun for NWO's latest module too.

Weight wise I'm trying a routine change of waking up 20 minutes earlier to exercise. We'll see if that does anything, other than make me sore. It's also hard to out train all the cookies and ice cream. :P

Song wise I've got a leg up on that already, since I have a short list of targets. For those that need it I'm going to try make my own version easier. Not that many readers will ever hear me play/sing these but in case you are curious, these are said potentials:

Karma Chameleon by Culture Club
Dust in the Wind by Kansas
Take on Me by A-ha
Carry on my Wayward Son by Kansas (soft version)
Darkest from Thunderbolt Fantasy
Rapture from Juuni Taisen (piano only)
Raimei from Thunderbolt Fantasy (unlikely)

No comments:

Post a Comment