Friday 3 March 2017

TESO: The Secret Fire

Adventures of Skyrim - spoilers ahead! You can follow the rest of the story here!

It wasn't long till I met King Casimir of Daggerfall thanks to a Bloodthorn plot to assassinate him. After personally saving him, he then tasked me with securing the rest of his region from more Bloodthorn corruption in the forests, their bandit allies in the countryside, and most predominantly from werewolves who had taken over the Northern cities led by a supposedly unkillable, undead werewolf named Falchou. There's a pretty lengthy process where the Mage guild learns (through time travel no less) that Falchou's weakness is fire.

Like how the very first werewolf I encountered here is weak to fire? You don't say!

You'd think in a fantasy realm such as this one where some people can shoot fire from their hands that might actually not be such a secret but anyway... As per normal I opt for the better safe than sorry route of killing any and all infected people and then slay Falchou and Angoff, his Bloodthorn master in unmemorable combats. Ironically in a side quest, I also have to help the now struggling Daggers (a branch of the Covenant military) gain finances to continue to exist.

With King Casimir's thanks, my work here is done - and despite rumors of darker tidings further in land I convince Kaleen to sail me to Khenarthi's Roost instead to start working on a peace treaty with the Dominion.

No comments:

Post a Comment