Saturday 3 September 2016

Skyrim: You aren't finished!

Adventures in Skyrim - spoilers ahead! You can follow the rest of the story here!

After finishing up some loose ends at Raven Rock, such as finding a new steward for Neloth and executing an thieves' guild member in his sleep (because you can't outrun justice), I thought I was done with the little island of Solstheim. Turns out I was very wrong as Neloth still had a laundry list of ingredients for me to fetch and sent his bumbling apprentice Talvas with me to do so.

Not enough of these in the base game.

Unfortunately for Talvas, we stumbled upon a polite group of loners who I figured to be werewolves. Freaking abominations. I beheaded the first one to prevent her turning but the other three opened with their shape shifting and tore Talvas apart, his bits showering down on the mountainside. Needless to say, I then did the same to them. Curious actually, Sero and I had previously also eradicated a small enclave of werebears (impressive transformation), yet there are no wolves or bears on the island. :P

Since the ingredients were going to be easier to find on mainland Skyrim, I checked in with Frea first to see if she wanted to come along since she wasn't so subtle about not wanting to be like shaman dad and instead be an adventurer, barring any unfortunate arrows finding her knees. She was easily persuaded to leave her people and come with me. Too bad she'd never see her home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment