Friday 9 September 2016

Skyrim: Raven Rock Rumble

Adventures in Skyrim - spoilers ahead! You can follow the rest of the story here!

Having finished our business on Solstheim, Valdimar and I headed back to Raven Rock where the resident orc jackass, Morgul, who previously had less than two sentences for me accosted us saying that I inherited a debt. Apparently the new steward I previously got for Neloth owed him 1,000 gold. That debt was now on me, and he threatened to send enforcers to remind me about it.

Thank you, whoever put that option! :P

Despite it being such a paltry amount, his tone really irked me so I threatened his life. He said that the guards would come and arrest me, not him - instantly revealing that they were corrupt and in his pocket too. I gave them the benefit of the doubt though by circling around to his body guard and slicing his neck from ear to ear then immediately stowing my weapons. No one saw me do it. Morgul instantly went on the attack though, and the town guards joined HIS side, proving they are corrupt.

While the orc died easy, guard captain Veleth delayed me somewhat with his decent parrying letting his men turn Valdimar into a pin cushion of arrows. After I finished with him, I went after all his men and executed them so that all - even chasing them into various buildings as they fled like the cowardly dunmer rats they were. A trio of Morag Tong assassins took advantage of the chaos and crept into town only to be slaughtered along side those they opposed. Based on the orders they were carrying, their target had changed to me. Good luck with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment