Monday 30 September 2019

September 2019 Review

It feels good to clear out more back log stuff, and now that the weather is getting warmer perhaps the board game section will start moving along too. New for this post - I've also decided to put where I'm sourcing these games just to prove you don't need to spend any money to have a back log!

For some of this month I also tried eat vegetarian to help with the weight loss. Not super effective, but I was surprised at how delicious some dishes were. Might integrate those ones into my other usual carnivore meals.

    End 2019 with less weight (+1 kg from last month, running total: +6 kg)
    Complete web comic chapter 1 (remembering what Juris said, see below)
    Make board game prototype (no progress)
    Clean the roof (no progress
   
Juris, who is in fact a writer by night, has previously told me why I'm not getting anywhere with my comic planning: I don't have an ending. In addition to that, I'm trying to try still be historically accurate with guild events but that isn't really the project I want to do.

His suggestion (from long ago which I tried to foolishly ignore) was to make a story that happens to have Dragonarm in it, rather than tell the Dragonarm history (again). This will make for a wildly different set of events, but lets see if it goes any smoother than before.

BACKLOG
Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt [gift] (done)
Enderal [free on Steam]
Borderlands 2 [gift]
Icewind Dale [gift] (done)
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice [gift]
Neverwinter Online: Uprising [free to play] (2/2)
+LEGO Batman [free from Epic Games]
+LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes [free from Epic Games]
+LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham [free from Epic Games]
+Try Shroud of the Avatar [free on Steam]
+Try No More Room in Hell? [free on Steam]
+Everything [free from Epic Games]

Board games:
Zombicide: Black Plague Campaign (10/11)
London Dread Campaign (1/4)
Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage (0/13)

BLOG STATS

One Year Ago

I finished the Masters of Eador story as well as two TV series: the Originals and Versailles.

Five Years Ago

I discussed the opposing devils of Grinding vs Idleness, clearly inspired by my getting burnt out by all those Neverwinter Online dragons. I also was self diagnosing to see if I had video game addiction. Definitely probably!

Also, I was entertained by Mr.TVCow's youtube channel! Totally forgot about that guy. It's time for a revisit I think! :)

Most Viewed Posts last Month
The Cursed: Another Detour
The Cursed: Iron Shortage
Neverwinter Online: The New Workshop is STUPID

Hmm, same as last time? That's interesting. I'm curious how they are retaining that position. Maybe the counter is just broken? If they're still the same next month I might just ditch this section.

Top 3 Search Terms last Month
site:blogspot.com assassin's creed odyssey language:en
forest commando
site:blogspot.com how are the vegas golden knights so good? it's their first season and they hardly have any great players. language:en

Impressed an ice hockey search came up here, seeing as I don't post anything hockey related... Also that assassin's creed odyssey search is around 33 times more than the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment