Thursday 27 February 2014

NWO: Rebel Incursion

Woohoo! My second foundry creation in Neverwinter Online is finally done. It didn't take long because it was difficult, it just took long because I haven't worked on it for awhile. Crunching down the quests to 15-20 minutes play time has really impacted my story telling ability though so instead of still trying to go for the story I had planned I'm scrapping the campaign entirely and just making stand alone type quests (that may or may not link together later).

Hopefully since it has such a short play time it will attract more reviews, and it certainly is easier/faster for me to play through and test as well. To all those who play NWO I humbly invite you to give it a try and hopefully leave a review! If you don't know how to get to it just do the following:

1- Log into Neverwinter Online
2- Press L
3- Halfway down is "The Foundry" section. Press the "More" button next to it.
4- Go to the "Best" Tab.
5- Search for "Rebel Incursion" (without the double quotes), it should come up on the right hand pane and the author should be @josephskyrim.
6- Accept the Quest
7- To start it, you'll need to get to an exit and find the Residential District on the overworld map.

You are welcome to try my other quest too, though that one takes a bit longer. ;)

Quest List so far:
Rebel Incursion [NW-DFHLFGNQY] (15-20 minutes)
One Step to Darkness [NW-DNJC9SK7A]  (1 hour running time)

No comments:

Post a Comment