Friday 27 May 2011

A brand new blog

Hi all and welcome to my adventuring journal wherein I'll write about fantastic tales about epic events, gruesome battles, heartwarming love stories, horrific creatures and more that I've encountered and or heard of during my years wandering the wastes and everchanging landscapes of the internet and life in general. In otherwords I'll probably be blogging about any damn thing I feel like. :P

I suppose being my first post and all I'll have a bit about me: I like most movies, music, anime/manga, pc games, drawing, and fluffy cute animals. I'm also slightly insane but these days, who isn't? This is my first foray into blogging and in truth I'm not sure if anyone other than myself will ever read any of this stuff but I won't know till I try.

You can call me Joseph Skyrim, a name I've had since around 1989 - 5 years prior to the first Elder Scrolls game (Arena) being released. However as one of my friends has pointed out with the upcoming release of the Elder Scrolls latest offering entitled "Skyrim" - no one is ever going to believe that. No matter, the Elder scroll series is generally awesome anyway (just insanely huge in the case of Arena and Daggerfall), and I eagerly anticipate the game of my namesake. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment