- You can "properly" start Elemental Evil upon reaching level 60. Talk to Sgt. Knox.
- I suggest doing the first three intro quests with Minsc as it introduces you to the new mobs.
- You can only carry 4 vigilance tasks at one time.
- In theory you can finish a set of 16 tasks by doing the same quest 16 times but that isn't a good use of time.
- If you have finished quests and are near the quest givers, go back and hand them in / pick up new ones.
- Each area has 16 vigilance tasks available but only in batches of 8 which switch over each hour.
- Each area offers an instanced dungeon. Only go in if you have the two dungeon quests (one before the hour and one after).
- Personally, I try skip the instanced dungeons (if solo) as you can get more done outside them.
- It is faster and easier to clear quests in an organized team (carrying the same quests).
- Reaching level 70 gives you an artifact off hand weapon. Talk to Sgt. Knox. (thanks Shintar!)
- Finishing the Vigilance cycles of Spinward Rise (last area) gives you an artifact main hand weapon.
- It is possible just to level up to 70 elsewhere and charge Spinward Rise directly, skipping the other zones.
- Don't forget to buy potions and sell loot during down times when there are no (decent) quests available.
Clear as mud? Next up, we'll start looking at each zone in detail. :)
Drowned Shore Vigilance Guide
Reclamation Rock Vigilance Guide
Fiery Pit Vigilance Guide
Spinward Rise Vigilance Guide